Friday, December 8th: MIT Sloan Executive Education Suite
Upon entering through the front entrance at 100 Main St., the Executive Education Suite is located directly to your left.
Saturday, December 9th: MIT Media Lab - 6th Floor
Upon entering the MIT Media Lab take the elevator up to the 6th floor.
Cambridge is an old city and with that comes some transportation quirks! We recommend utilizing Uber/Lyft/Fasten/ another ride sharing app of your choosing to avoid hassles that may come with parking or public transportation.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Both venues are about a 5 minutes-walk from the Kendall-MIT Red Line stop. Unfortunately, the Red Line from Charles to Kendall is closed during the weekend, so the attendees coming from Boston will have to connect via shuttle. The shuttle schedule is available on https://www.mbta.com/alerts/subway.
PARKING: For the attendees who are driving to the Conference, there are a few public parking facilities near campus which are available for a fee. On-street parking near the Media Lab is rare. Ames Street has limited metered parking and Memorial Drive has free parking, but they tend to fill up quickly.
- 7 Cambridge Center Garage—Ames Street between Broadway and Main Streets. This garage is about two blocks away from the Media Lab.
- Marriott Hotel Garage/Cambridge Center—Between Broadway and Ames Streets. This garage is about two blocks away from the Media Lab.
- Kendall Square South Garage—350 Kendall Street—view site for current rates. This garage is a 5-10 minute walk from the Media Lab.
- One Broadway Garage—Enter from Third Street. This garage is a 5-10 minute walk from the Media Lab.
- Corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Vassar Street. This is about a 10-15 minute walk from the Media Lab.
- University Park—Green and Landsdowne Streets. 5 minute walk to Central Square, 15-20 minute walk to the Media Lab